Alliance Consorts, SARL with capital of €5,000, whose registered office is at 27 Bis Rue Miollis, 75015 PARIS, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 847 641 735. Individual identification number of VAT: FR 86 847 641 735 (hereafter “Alliance Consorts”) is represented by Messrs Sébastien Conrado and Neil Savin as Managing Directors.
Contacts with Alliance Consorts are made through the following email addresses:
[unavailable] or [unavailable]
Alliance Consorts operates the site https://Alliance-Consorts.org (hereinafter « Le Site »).
Publishing Director: Neil Savin
The Site is hosted by the company OVH, SAS with a capital of €10,069,020
Headquarters: RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045 / Code APE 2620Z / No TVA : FR 22 424 761 419
Siège social : 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
Access to certain content of the Site implies the transmission by the visitor of certain data concerning him. This information and its nature are indicated on the page of the Site which contains these requests for information. The visitor is informed that during his visits to the Site, a cookie may be installed on his computer. A cookie does not identify the visitor.
In general, he records information relating to the navigation of his computer on the site (the pages consulted, the date and time of the consultation) which can be read during his subsequent visits. Cookies are used to improve the experience of using the Site and also to compile statistics on traffic and use of the Site.
All of the elements collected by cookie on the Site are detailed in a "Cookie settings" tab in the site footer. The visitor can deactivate cookies in this same tab.
The visitor is warned and consulted before the installation of cookies on his computer as soon as he arrives on the Site. In addition, any visitor can oppose the registration of cookies by configuring their computer as follows:
- Click on the cogwheel at the top right of the window to bring up the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
- In the window that appears, select the General tab then, in the Browsing history section, click the Delete ... button.
- Check the Cookies and website data box (and others if desired) and click Remove. Then click OK to close the settings window.
- Click the ... icon at the top right of the window to open the settings menu and choose Settings.
- In the Clear browsing data section, click Choose what to clear.
- Select the Cookies and saved website data (and others if desired) checkbox and click Clear. Then close the settings window.
- Click on the ≡ icon at the top right of the window to open the settings menu and choose Options then Privacy and Security then in the History section, click Clear your recent history.
- In the window that appears, check the Cookies box (and others if you want) and click Clear now.
- Click the ≡ icon at the top right of the window to open the settings menu and choose Settings.
- In the window that appears, click on "Advanced settings" and then on Clear browsing data.
- Check the Cookies and other site data box (as well as others if you wish) and click Clear data. Then close the settings window.
- From the main menu accessed by clicking Menu at the top left of the window, select More Tools and Clear Browsing Data.
- In the window that appears, check the Cookies and other site data box (and others if you wish) and click Clear browsing data. Then close the settings window.
- Click on Safari in the menu bar, then select Preferences and Privacy
- Then click on Delete all website data or click on Details, select one or more websites, and click on Delete. Then close the settings window.
The visitor has the right to access and rectify personal data communicated through the navigation tracking mechanism under the conditions indicated above. In addition, visitors are informed that the data concerning them are subject to processing intended to improve the quality of their experience on the Site and that they have the right to access and rectify the data which concern them as well as a right to additional information. Each Internet user can exercise these rights by writing to the Site via the Site contact form.
Intellectual property / Rights granted to users
The Site and its partners are the exclusive owners of all intellectual property rights relating to both the structure and the content of the site, throughout the world.
The Site gives the user a private, non-collective and non-exclusive right of use over the content of the site. It includes the right to reproduce for storage for the purposes of representation on a single-user screen and reproduction, in one copy, for backup copy or printing on paper. This right is personal, private and not collective. It is not transmissible in any way. Any networking, any redistribution, in any form whatsoever, partial or total, is therefore explicitly prohibited without the express prior consent of the Site and is likely to be qualified as counterfeit.
Notwithstanding the reproduction and storage rights as strictly defined above, and except prior and express authorization, the visitor is prohibited from reproducing and / or using the brands and logos present on the Site, from modifying, copying, translating , reproducing, selling, publishing, using and distributing in any format, digital or otherwise, all or part of the information, texts, photos, images, videos and data present on this site.
For any reproduction of articles, on all present and future media, you can contact the editorial staff of Alliance Consorts by email using the contact form.
As the publisher of the site, Alliance Consorts may market advertising space within the site to advertisers of its choice. The visitor acknowledges that he has no right to these advertising spaces and therefore refrains from any request or related action against Alliance Consorts. In addition, the visitor - registered or not for the interactive services - accepts that any content of which he is at the origin is reproduced by Alliance Consorts, any other Registrant and Internet users accessing the Site without time limit and for the sole purpose of creation, management and administration of interactive services by Alliance Consorts or use of one or more Interactive Services or simple consultations of the Site.
Hypertext links & external companies
This site contains information made available by external companies or hypertext links to other sites which have not necessarily been developed by Alliance Consorts. The content made available on the site is provided for informational purposes. The existence of a link from this site to another site does not constitute an endorsement of this site or its content. Alliance Consorts cannot be held liable for information, opinions and recommendations made by third parties.
Internet user comments are moderated a posteriori on the Site. The Internet user who publishes on the Site accepts without consideration that their contributions be reproduced, according to the rules of indexing, formatting and value proposed by the Site. Messages are the property of their author and express his thoughts, not that of Alliance Consorts. Articles and comments are published under the full responsibility of the Internet user. Alliance Consorts cannot guarantee the accuracy of the content of contributions.
The tools for indexing, formatting and enhancing the contributions and personalized spaces of Internet users are only indicative. These are intended to highlight certain messages, but in no way constitute an endorsement of their content.
General conditions of use of the Alliance Consorts community
Users accept that Alliance Consorts will set up where it wishes and when it wishes it any type of commercial advertising in accordance with the regulations applicable on the Site without this setting up being able to give rise to any complaint whatsoever on the part of a Registered or a visitor.